We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (9)

← Back to Call For Submissions!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photography Zine Needs Submissions for Premiere Issue! Theme: Beauty

I am beginning an all black and white photography zine. Name/title is pending, but I've got an idea for a theme and I want help from whoeve…

Started by Christian Kimberly

0 Aug 25, 2013

Mixtape Mixtape!

Hi all!! Just looking for submissions for Mixtape Mixtape! A fun little zine dedicated to, well, mix tapes! Basically what I want is for yo…

Started by River Body

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by River Body

Tephra Magazine -Seeking Submissions - Art / Lit

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS (Deadline: Dec. 15, 2013) TEPHRA MAGAZINE is now open for international submissions to be included in the publication…

Started by Tephramedia Publishing

0 Jun 10, 2013

A Fool's Manifesto

I would like to announce the birth of the Monthly Manifesto. The Monthly Manifesto will be a free (and monthly!) publication distributed th…

Started by Anja Notanja

0 Feb 25, 2013

call for submissions: animal performance poetry zine!

animal performance poetry want to collaborate with me on the first ever animal performance poetry zine? all you have to do is a) leave your…

Started by Tawnee Smith

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Ratanas

Manifesto Zine Issue 2 - Call For Submissions

And so it's with a bit of excitement that Issue 2 (hopefully out in June) of the Manifesto zine is all go. For more info on Issue 1, please…

Started by Philippe Perez

0 Apr 4, 2011

Call For Submissions for a Travel Zine!

Hey friends! I'm Skunk, new to the community and loving it already!I'm currently in the process of putting together a new zine on the subje…

Started by Mae.

0 Nov 29, 2010

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: ALL THINGS RELATED TO POP PUNK

Are you an artist, writer, creator of text and/or images, graphic designer, photographer, printmaker, or drawer/painter or a person who wor…

Started by Bradley Adita

0 Nov 19, 2009

Call for Sumbissions/interviewees for a zine on how sexism affects men

Hey everyone, I'm going to be putting together a zine in the next few months about the affects of sexism on men. My idea of feminism revol…

Started by Adrian Fynch

0 Sep 29, 2009

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service