We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Christina Wheeler's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I got it, loved it, and replied back!   Also, I think we did try compilation…"

Christina Wheeler replied Nov 2, 2011 to Last Ditch Effort for Submissions to The F-Bomb

4 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Christina Wheeler

"Nope, no theme. You already have one of our zines? Sweet! Yes, if you could get some…"

Christina Wheeler replied Nov 2, 2011 to Last Ditch Effort for Submissions to The F-Bomb

4 Nov 2, 2011

"I read it. It's marvelous. Thank you so much!"

Christina Wheeler replied Jun 22, 2011 to The F-Bomb needs your submissions for our food issue.

10 Jun 22, 2011

"It can be either. My only stipulation is that it's about food. :) The sooner you can…"

Christina Wheeler replied Jun 22, 2011 to The F-Bomb needs your submissions for our food issue.

10 Jun 22, 2011

"It's so easy to forget all the extra details, isn't it?"

Christina Wheeler replied Jun 14, 2011 to The F-Bomb needs your submissions for our food issue.

10 Jun 22, 2011

"Kirsty, sounds good. I was actually interested in contributing to your zine as well,…"

Christina Wheeler replied Jun 14, 2011 to The F-Bomb needs your submissions for our food issue.

10 Jun 22, 2011

"Yes and if I were thinking straight I probably would have included it. :)   thefbomb…"

10 Jun 22, 2011

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service