We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

To do:
* Add details of confirmed bookings to front page
* Create email addresses that forward to person responsible for that aspect, and add as contact details
* remove extra menu on pages
* fill in some details for the other tabs

anything else?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that's what no 4 was

Ellie said:
Add flyers and posters as pdfs (didnt know if this was part of point 4 or not!)
yes, we've had too many applications as it is, i'm gunna try and shufle everyone in, we shall see how it goes!

Ellie said:
I talked to Ed last night and he said maybe people would think music on a sunday wouldn't be concurrent with the stalls etc so can you put something on the bands section which says that music will be on throughout the day on sunday, and also perhaps say it will be from about 6pm on saturday.

and I was looking at it yesterday and thought it would be good to change the home page to say something more about zines and the zine fest and to update it to reflect the latest developments, like steve said he's calling a halt to stall applications for the time being.
I'll try to get it all done this afternoon when I'm free.
Ok I've changed the front page and the zine fair page to say that stall applications are now closed.
I've added the myspace link to the front page, and also started making a "help? what are zines?" section.
Ok I've fixed the band page- it has sat & sun bands now, and a note that the sun bands are playing at the same time as the zine fair
Ok I've done the workshops page now
I'm now creating the promotion page
hiya. it's looking good! can you put the collaborative zine on the saturday, not sunday (leaving the creative zone on sunday)? as discussed at the last meeting, i thought it's better to have a space for creation on sunday still, but easier to make the zine as a workshop on saturday, which can then get fotocopied at the co-op (3p/copy) or by ellie nearby.
Ok I've fixed the workshop page (and the email link) and finished the promotion page.
To do:
Add disabled info
Make the what the hell is a zine page
Tidy up the links and contact pages a little
hiya nice work! i like the front page now.
a few comments:
on the promo page, all three links go to the sat flyer
can you change the johanna + steph workshop to be about how DIY is gender and sexuality in DIY culture?
finally did you know ned's atomic dustbin had reformed? i had no idea!!

Emma Jane Falconer said:
Ok I've fixed the workshop page (and the email link) and finished the promotion page.
To do:
Add disabled info
Make the what the hell is a zine page
Tidy up the links and contact pages a little
Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine soon to come?
I used to live with a guy who was the world's biggest Wonder Stuff fan. Ugh.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service