We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

The organisers have said we can have a table (don't worry about confirmation for ours Steve, they understand about needing to wait until we've had the practice run) for our organisers/other people involved. I said I'd only do it if we could get enough different zines together from different people in time to take to the event, because otherwise I'd basically be taking a distro table for myself, and that'd be wrong.

What zines have you fine people got in print that you can bring up/give to me on Thurs, and who else would like to run the stall with me?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Ooh sorry, it's Sunday, not Saturday.
Ah bugger I sold out of all my zines on the weekend! I could maybe get some more printed up though for it and could come along potentially for a bit of it if you let me know details
Here's the details
http://comicsandzines.wordpress.com/

The price of the table is £10, but between several people that's only a few quid each.
I'm not going now, I had to be able to confirm by mon that other people from the group would be able to bring stuff, and toby didn't have anything in stock, and I couldn't get hold of ed, so some people with a poetry stand who were in reserve ended up having it. I'm too skint to go to London 2 weekends in a row now anyway really.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service