We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Food and entertainments!

Alas no puppetry, but we do have some bands to choose from.

Lianne says music is ok til 10.30, we need to pay them £70 (£40 for soundguy, £30 to hall) but i would hope to give more...
We can have the hall from 12.30. Catherine can be there in the day sorting decor, with maybe a friend of toby's?

Anarchist Teapot are doing food, probably for 60 people, and we can sell tickets in the day. We need to talk more to them about this.

Liason - Toby/Mujinga

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=402702530586&index=1

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot to say we also discussed an hour of open mike zine readings
No decisions yet because not everyone has heard them all. I reckon we should discuss here once we have? If we're having other stuff happening then probably two would be a good number - unless one of them is a five minute set from the comedy keyboard guy.
discussion here is def. good but remember this is public and people from some bands are actually members of this group so we should be a bit careful not to offend ... de gustibus non est disputandum

Catherine said:
No decisions yet because not everyone has heard them all. I reckon we should discuss here once we have? If we're having other stuff happening then probably two would be a good number - unless one of them is a five minute set from the comedy keyboard guy.
right is anyone actually sorting out the entertainments for saturday night?
ok thanks boss

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service