We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

2010 promo

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

ok the idea would be for people to list where they have put out promo so we don't do it twice...

here's the thread from last year - http://wemakezines.ning.com/group/brightonzinesters/forum/topics/ad...

i thought we made a big list of places, but i didn't find that yet... remember we cannot flyposter the stuff happening at the cowley...

once i get flyers and posters (ellie has a load) i'm planning to do lewes like last year and also i want to get publicity to all the venues asap

cheers!
I can go and ask about space at Sussex next week... I've also posted a bunch to Cambridge to be put in a vegan co-op or two.
we need to book it a few weeks in advance and pay for it if we want to use the uni approved grey boxes grey boxes, which might be worthwhile (it taint much, like £10 or so) or it's a question of getting the posters stamped by a society (the anarchists will do it) or we do it completely wild and 110% illegal! (also fine but they won't stay up long)

Catherine said:
I can go and ask about space at Sussex next week... I've also posted a bunch to Cambridge to be put in a vegan co-op or two.
who wants to / can do brighton uni ???
i did lewes the other day - some shops, pen to paper, the library etc etc

we really need to do:
brighton library
coachwerks
the lanes
pen 2 paper brighton
some pubs
I restocked the Freebutt flyers last night- they'd all gone!
I'll go and do some flyering this week, and list the places I've done
did coachwerks

Ellie said:
Ok I submitted listings electronically to the Whats On online guide. I'm trying to find out how to get listings on the council website too.

I'll take some flyers into town this afternoon.
Posters are going up at Sussex for the week before, and listings will be in the student paper.

I'll be dropping some fliers around tomorrow.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service