We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Rich emailed me that the printing deadline had changed, and he needs the advert by monday to make sure it goes in. I'm going to do the text design, with one of the graphics that will did for the sample poster, and upload the various drafts here so you can see ..
I'll put-

Brighton Zinefest
21-22 Feb
Gig & Workshops - Saturday @ the Cowley Club, London Rd
Zine Fair - Sunday @ West Hill Hall, Compton Ave
www.brightonzinefest.co.uk

anything I should add or change? There can't be too much text because it will look too bitty and busy.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no, tell a lie, Chris has mysteriously acquired photoshop elements on his laptop. Here's the version with no phone no
zine no phone

If you need it hosted on my flickr then the address is http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3247/3125215331_413f5f6978_o.jpg
Time for Ellie and everyone to get foruming then!
hello everyone ... i just had a nice weekend in rotterdam, hope everyone had a good solstice ...

i like the webflyer!

ellie i would say it's good to do two rounds on forums ... ie one now, to place the idea in people's heads and diaries, then a second one to remind them or catch the more spontaneous types...

Ellie said:
yeah i'll put this up on myspace and facebook but i stillthink its a bit early for forums, at least for busy ones where it'll get pushed off the page.
just to keep you all updated i've still heard nothing from Will, tis quite frustrating. i'm going to e-mail him again today because from wednesday my access to the internet will be less due to parents having dial-up.
this version has a typo! its says februRary...

Emma Jane Falconer said:
Oh no, tell a lie, Chris has mysteriously acquired photoshop elements on his laptop. Here's the version with no phone no
zine no phone

If you need it hosted on my flickr then the address is http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3247/3125215331_413f5f6978_o.jpg
Here is a non-stupid one
Attachments:
my thinking too....ie we can bump the thread when attendees are confirmed or suchlike

mujinga said:
hello everyone ... i just had a nice weekend in rotterdam, hope everyone had a good solstice ...

i like the webflyer!

ellie i would say it's good to do two rounds on forums ... ie one now, to place the idea in people's heads and diaries, then a second one to remind them or catch the more spontaneous types...

Ellie said:
yeah i'll put this up on myspace and facebook but i stillthink its a bit early for forums, at least for busy ones where it'll get pushed off the page.
just to keep you all updated i've still heard nothing from Will, tis quite frustrating. i'm going to e-mail him again today because from wednesday my access to the internet will be less due to parents having dial-up.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service