We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saves us cluttering up the comments box

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

9pm kickoff is ok for me but i will have to leave about 10.40ish for me last bus, depending on where we are meeting .. same as last time or somewhere else? i remember the pub was quite busy last time, so maybe somewhere quieter?
um ok i will call someone tomoro to find out more (im at uni all day and probably wont be near a puter).
seeyousoon!
Sooo... where we meeting? Battle of Traffelger is probably quietest place thats central unless anyone has any other ideas? 8.30/9 there?
BoT is easiest for me, i know where it is and i can get there quickly from the station!
Cool, so if Edward needs to be gone by 10.40 should we get cracking at 8.30 and catch Steve up? Or shall we wait till 9 and make sure we stick to what we need?
Sounds like a plan see you all (well Ellie for definate!) at 8.30 at The Battle Of Traffalger, if someone with access to a printer could bring the minutes from last time then we can review!
I'll print out all the plans for various table layouts- it also did some really lame looking 3d mockups!
i can't make it til 9:20...trains only once an hour and i misse dteh 6:30 one due to overrunning lecture...grr see you there as soon as poss, don't discuss all the fun stuff without me;)

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service