We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Howdy,

I'm new to the zine scene (please pardon my alliteration). What are some good shops to try and sell my zine in?

Tags: area, bay, francisco, san, selling, zines

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

I have sold at Pens and Needles and Modern Times bookstore- but nowhere in the east bay....
Haven't gone in to sell for years, but Comic Relief in Berkeley was always willing to buy a handful of my zines upfront.

Clint
for the east bay: book zoo in oakland, pegasus/pendragon books in berkeley, nabolom bakery in berkeley, rock paper scissors collective in oakland. also, in oakland, try blankspace gallery (they are interested in getting more bay area zines in their retail space). i heard that city lights in sf is also always interested in expanding their small/independent press stuff.
xox
a.
Thanks for all the help, guys. I found this great list of stores in San Francisco, too.
Attachments:
i sell mine at the long haul infoshop, pegasus, comic relief, city lights, and i think thats it for the bay area.  i also sell my zines in sacramento at phono select and newsbeat.

the hold out on san pablo in oakland is just building their zine section right now and probably would love to add yours.

i mostly do east bay... it looks like everywhere i take mine was mentioned, except issues, which is right next door to book zoo in piedmont.

in SF: modern times, city lights, dog eared books..

Also please consider adding your zine to the SF Public Library special collections zine library!  They are so cool.

i just want to update that i am buying zines for the long haul and the hold out so get at me if you want to sell your zines in those places!!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service