We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

looking forward to it, politics aside. I missed the boat for table submissions, anyone want to split a table ? I'll naturally cover half cost. MSG me
If not, looks like I'll have to zine bomb the place!

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

what are the politics?

I'm excited for it. I've got a half table

Just boring subjective topics from what I've read. It's a super fun event regardless. Looks like I'll be walking around leaving my zines in random spots! :)
Tomorrow!!!!!! Super keen, packed and ready, see you all there XO

I just got home from the Zine Fair, it was amazing. Maybe you could have gone around the tables trading like I did? I got heaps of zines free just by trading mine, and I met Troy Mingramm (author of troy's tales) and he gave me four of his zines for one of mine! Great day. How did it go for you? Did you meet a girl with orange hair in a purple beanie with a green and blue striped jumper trading Brain Plague zines - (that's me!)

Great day!! My creative batteries are recharged after meeting great people, reading inspiring zines and getting positive feedback. I ended up setting up a guerilla stand by the mca front entrance at the zine fair sign. Good times, I didn't get that zine off you Polly :( ,next time!

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service