We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

looking forward to it, politics aside. I missed the boat for table submissions, anyone want to split a table ? I'll naturally cover half cost. MSG me
If not, looks like I'll have to zine bomb the place!

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

what are the politics?

I'm excited for it. I've got a half table

Just boring subjective topics from what I've read. It's a super fun event regardless. Looks like I'll be walking around leaving my zines in random spots! :)
Tomorrow!!!!!! Super keen, packed and ready, see you all there XO

I just got home from the Zine Fair, it was amazing. Maybe you could have gone around the tables trading like I did? I got heaps of zines free just by trading mine, and I met Troy Mingramm (author of troy's tales) and he gave me four of his zines for one of mine! Great day. How did it go for you? Did you meet a girl with orange hair in a purple beanie with a green and blue striped jumper trading Brain Plague zines - (that's me!)

Great day!! My creative batteries are recharged after meeting great people, reading inspiring zines and getting positive feedback. I ended up setting up a guerilla stand by the mca front entrance at the zine fair sign. Good times, I didn't get that zine off you Polly :( ,next time!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service