We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (7)

← Back to Australian Zinesters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canberra Zine Fair

There's a fantastic zine fair organised for February 2009. Check out the event -- http://wemakezines.ning.com/events/canberra-zine-fair

Started by Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

3 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by nat

Regional Zinesters?

Being from Tassie (but now living in Melbourne) I'm always curious about who is making zines and relying on the postal/internet based natur…

Started by Sarah Howell

0 Nov 23, 2009

Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

Bird in the Hand zine shop is located at 100a King Street, Newcastle. It is open Thursday to Saturday, 11am - 4pm. Bird in the Hand zine s…

3 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

Zinester Call Out

The pictures you see are from Emerald Arts. It's my new studio/gallery that I'm opening as part of the Renew Newcastle project. At the back…

Started by Emma Stronach

4 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Emma Stronach

HAVE YOU EVER??

Have any of you fine zine cats ever sent your wonderful work to your state library for Legal Deposit? Legal Deposit is the idea that anyth…

Started by marmalade tears

4 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Cookie.

Places to feed your inner-zine

Hi zine folk, I am just writing to let you know about a couple more ways to get your zine heard and your face known in Australia. The Sti…

13 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Tiara Shafiq

Please read

I have given certain members of this group the same rights as myself as group owner, although please don't abuse these rights. Something ne…

1 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Emma Stronach

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service