We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Looking for some artists (including photographers and sculptors) to feature in upcoming issues.  Anyone interested please reach back.

 

LTM

Views: 132

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some photographs for the culturevator

 

let me know your thoughts-

 

Mark

Attachments:

I would like to contribute to your zine 

attached are 3 images 

Im happy to send more :)

www.newseda.com 

Attachments:
Thanks Mark!  I usually print 4 or 5 pieces from the artists I highlight though - would you happen to have 1 or 2 more?  Actually maybe even a few more because 1 can go on the cover too.  I also need the titles of the pieces.

Mark Swanson said:

Here are some photographs for the culturevator

 

let me know your thoughts-

 

Mark

Looks good Mina.  My zine is b&w (probably should have said that before; sorry) so are you ok with having your pieces that have colour print in b&w?  And do you have a better shot of the photo of the t-shirt (can't see the words on it very well).  And as I told Mark, please if possible submit a few more along with their titles.  Thanks. 

mina boromand said:

I would like to contribute to your zine 

attached are 3 images 

Im happy to send more :)

www.newseda.com 

Hi Lance, black and white will look good . I will send a few more images. thanx

goodluck 

Attachments:
Thanks again Mina.  Don't forget I need the image titles.

mina boromand said:

Hi Lance, black and white will look good . I will send a few more images. thanx

goodluck 

some new designs for culturevator
Attachments:
Do you have an email address I can send some images to?
Sure Stankzine - dmvoutreach@gmail.com

Stankzine said:
Do you have an email address I can send some images to?

here are a couple more...I call the first one: Sandstone Face-

 

and the second one: Caught up in the Brick Layers Habit...

 

my mailing address is

1020 NE 125th Street Suite 16

Seattle Wash 98125

 

Mark Swanson said:

Here are some photographs for the culturevator

 

let me know your thoughts-

 

Mark

Attachments:

The titles to the first three are:

1. Blurry Forest Vision

2. Shadow Play

3. Steps up off the Mediterranean

 

 

 

Mark Swanson said:

Here are some photographs for the culturevator

 

let me know your thoughts-

 

Mark

some options for you to pic through for the cover-

 

an option for your cover- enjoy! let me know what you think!!

 

thanks-

 

Mark

 

Lance Meadows said:

Thanks Mark!  I usually print 4 or 5 pieces from the artists I highlight though - would you happen to have 1 or 2 more?  Actually maybe even a few more because 1 can go on the cover too.  I also need the titles of the pieces.

Mark Swanson said:

Here are some photographs for the culturevator

 

let me know your thoughts-

 

Mark

Attachments:

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

 

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service