We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Does anyone know of any stores or distros that focus on art zines?

Views: 429

Replies to This Discussion

false start distro has a solid collection of art zines. they just opened shop. they have some pretty interesting titles too.
http://www.false-start.com/
hello!
i just noticed your post, am i a little too late to answer?

i've started a small distro and i'm currently accepting zines for distro consideration, while i'm building the website/shop.
art & design, comics, illustration are some of the types of zines i'm looking for, so if you have a zine that fits into that, you can stop by my profile to read a bit about my distro, or even check out the website.
and if you're interested, just add me and send me a message!
Hand Held Gallery is a place in Melbourne that only sell art zines.
yeah, false start is very nice.
also have a look at these distros.
They're doing a great job:

Printed Matter · www.printedmatter.org
Motto · www.mottodistribution.com
Teeluxe · www.teeluxe.com.au
TTC · www.ttcgallery.com
Thanks guys for all the helpful info on art zine distros!!!

Hi,

my distro also focus on artzines: http://dienachtmagazin.blogspot.com

Hi Melanie and everyone.

I'm also interested in art zine distros, but specifically UK based ones. Any pointers or suggestions anyone? x

Hi Yvonne!  Can you give a link to your distro? 

Yvonne G. said:

hello!
i just noticed your post, am i a little too late to answer?

i've started a small distro and i'm currently accepting zines for distro consideration, while i'm building the website/shop.
art & design, comics, illustration are some of the types of zines i'm looking for, so if you have a zine that fits into that, you can stop by my profile to read a bit about my distro, or even check out the website.
and if you're interested, just add me and send me a message!

GREETINGS. Im looking for radical zines that you may produce to be hosted at Old Glory Tattoo shop in Venice, CA. Ill take whatever you got. Cheers, paperdolldistro@gmail.com

YEah --- IM setting up a new kid on the block ---

its called www.B-a-t-t-e-r-i.com the site is loading , as we are agthering new works from as many producers slash publishers . the site will be a window into what we distro.  lets get in touch , and i can send you alll more info

you all welcome to contact me, Abdul Dube or my partners, Rene Sorensen or Michael Rolloff .

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service