We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Does anyone know of any stores or distros that focus on art zines?

Views: 380

Replies to This Discussion

false start distro has a solid collection of art zines. they just opened shop. they have some pretty interesting titles too.
http://www.false-start.com/
hello!
i just noticed your post, am i a little too late to answer?

i've started a small distro and i'm currently accepting zines for distro consideration, while i'm building the website/shop.
art & design, comics, illustration are some of the types of zines i'm looking for, so if you have a zine that fits into that, you can stop by my profile to read a bit about my distro, or even check out the website.
and if you're interested, just add me and send me a message!
Hand Held Gallery is a place in Melbourne that only sell art zines.
yeah, false start is very nice.
also have a look at these distros.
They're doing a great job:

Printed Matter · www.printedmatter.org
Motto · www.mottodistribution.com
Teeluxe · www.teeluxe.com.au
TTC · www.ttcgallery.com
Thanks guys for all the helpful info on art zine distros!!!

Hi,

my distro also focus on artzines: http://dienachtmagazin.blogspot.com

Hi Melanie and everyone.

I'm also interested in art zine distros, but specifically UK based ones. Any pointers or suggestions anyone? x

Hi Yvonne!  Can you give a link to your distro? 

Yvonne G. said:

hello!
i just noticed your post, am i a little too late to answer?

i've started a small distro and i'm currently accepting zines for distro consideration, while i'm building the website/shop.
art & design, comics, illustration are some of the types of zines i'm looking for, so if you have a zine that fits into that, you can stop by my profile to read a bit about my distro, or even check out the website.
and if you're interested, just add me and send me a message!

GREETINGS. Im looking for radical zines that you may produce to be hosted at Old Glory Tattoo shop in Venice, CA. Ill take whatever you got. Cheers, paperdolldistro@gmail.com

YEah --- IM setting up a new kid on the block ---

its called www.B-a-t-t-e-r-i.com the site is loading , as we are agthering new works from as many producers slash publishers . the site will be a window into what we distro.  lets get in touch , and i can send you alll more info

you all welcome to contact me, Abdul Dube or my partners, Rene Sorensen or Michael Rolloff .

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service