We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I just came across this website, http://www.zineswap.com/
Looks like a fun concept, I just sent off four copies of my latest zine.

Has anyone ever sent any copies to this site, or have you heard of and enjoyed any other sites/services like it?

Tags: UK, swap, website

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep I have - sent 4 issues, got 4 back. It's great.

It took a very long time to get the first ones as I think they were a bit swamped but they seem to have got it together. Good on 'em.
I sent 3 issues a while ago, and was hoping to go to the Zineswap event (I think it was in November?) but couldn't make it in the end. I've only got one back in return so far.. were we meant to get one back for every copy sent in? I'll have to investigate... (saying that, I haven't been home for a few weeks, so there may be a few waiting for me when I get back!). But yeah, a great idea & the guys organising it all are lovely!
You need to send 3 copies of each issue to get 1 thing back - I've got 4 back because I sent 3 each of 4 different issues.

The other 2 copies, they keep one for their archives and loan the other out.
Yes, that is what I understood also - they keep the first two and anything over that they send you back one-for-one. They also have swap parties were you can sort through what's been sent for swap and choose what you get back

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service