We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Heey there-

Any of you out there on tumblr? I occasionally have posts related to my latest zine projects and such and I think it'd be cool if we created more of a zine community on tumblr. I follow a few different zine tumblrs already and it's fun to see what people are working on.

my tumblr: lauralanesays.tumblr.com *

* sorry about the link before, new tumblr name ^

Let's follow each other and spread the zine-love.

Laura Lane

Tags: tumblr, zines, zinesters

Views: 3271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, me too. I love tumblr and looking at pictures all day. lucifermorningstar.tumblr.com

shesweavingwebs.tumblr.com (main account is oneimaginarygirl.tumblr.com)

I'm on there, as of last week. Posting about zines, our publishing house/distro, and our farm.

I have a tumblr just for my zine bruisedzine.tumblr.com :]

my personal tumblr is fragilefireworks.tumblr.com

me too!  i just connected all of my social networking stuff together. its fun to get it out there.

I also post lots of drawings up on Instagram on my iphone @AndressYourself

I am so grateful for this thread! I can't wait to follow fellow zinesters! spandexbandit.tumblr.com :)

Yes indeed  - at DOCS zine

Nostrovia! Poetry is a small press just beginning to step into publishing zines.  It's been around since 2011, and publishes through broadsides, blogs, ebooks, chapbooks, etc.  Zines is a place I've wanted to take N!P to for a while, and I'm just beginning to do so.  

Check out the blog with the link below.  Cheers!

Nostrovia! Poetry

It's mostly a personal blog, but I do post about my zines and art there too.

This is great.  I just followed most of you guys on Tumblr:)  I'm at:  www.brooklyntomars.com

I'm at http://iamfiction.tumblr.com if you are inclined to follow. :)

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service