We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

Who here has published their zine for more than ten years?
Who more than 15?
My zine Musea began in 1992, so this is it's 18th year of continuous publishing.
Who else?

Tags: AACA, Art, Dog, Guitar, Hendricks, His, Hunkasaurus, Musea, Pet, Revolution, More…Tom, and

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,

I run Scriptor Press out of Portland, Oregon (http://www.scriptorpress.com), and I've been publishing a literary journal called The Cenacle for 15 years as of this April. Issue Number 72 will be out in a few weeks.

When I started, I used a typewriter and a photocopier. Now, InDesign and laser jet printer. Still hard work!

Peace,
Raymond
Coming up on the 12th anniversary of my first one-shot zine, PLEASED TO READ ME: A Replacements Bibliography, published May 1998. First issue of LOW HUG came out in August 1998, and I've been publishing continuously since, although the name changed to SYNDICATE PRODUCT in 2005, but numbering remained constant.
*raises hand* i published my first zine all by myself in 1994, i think, so...sixteen years.
I believe i published the first Introvert in either end of 1996 or beginning of 1997 - i cannot completely recall. So roughly 13 years.
The first issue of FISH WITH LEGS came out in Sept. 1007, I think. I just know I've done a total of 14 issues (one of which wasn't numbered for some odd reason that made sense at the time so I'm only up to issue 13) and I've rarely managed more than 1 issue a year.
I've been making e-zines since '95, and zines since '99. Woot!
Eleven years for me, I started early... though I haven't had a consistent project in a long time.
You've published for over a thousand years? I must be slacking, I'm only coming up on the thirty year mark.

Ericfishlegs said:
The first issue of FISH WITH LEGS came out in Sept. 1007, I think. I just know I've done a total of 14 issues (one of which wasn't numbered for some odd reason that made sense at the time so I'm only up to issue 13) and I've rarely managed more than 1 issue a year.
Zine World has been publishing since 1997, so 13 years and counting!
the first issue of Entes Anomicos was published on 1996 and since then im making/reading/trading zines with people from all over the world
I edit here in Brazil the zine "Arlequim" (ongoing comic series) since 1996. this month I released the number 19. I starting to do english versions of some old editions, to distro online.
Pleased to say, I was one of the original reviewers chosen by Doug Holland, and still review today - may be the only original still on staff? Jerianne would know for sure.

Jerianne said:
Zine World has been publishing since 1997, so 13 years and counting!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service