We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Trying to learn spanish!  Might as well read something I love, right?  anyone know any spanish zines?

xoxo,
-billy-

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Billy - you may want to try Invicta Distro - http://invictadistro.blogspot.com/ She's from Portugal but carries zines in several languages including Spanish, I believe. Even if she doesn't have anything, i believe that the owner (who does post here) could probably make some suggestions.
thank you so much, nicole! way to be non-introverted for my benefit!
hi there!
Nicole - thanks for mentioning my distro! i'm still working on it, the online shop isn't available yet... As to spanish zines, i haven't been contacted by anyone from Spain yet, and unfortunately, at the moment i can't go around buying that many "unknown" zines trying to discover new zines for the catalog :(

Billy - i got your message from my website's contact form, i'll reply here if that's ok with you ;)

i would suggest you try to browse the European Zinesters group here on WMZ and check individual profiles of the group's members, you might get lucky! or perhaps post directly on the group ;)
i have found a couple of interesting websites related to the Spanish zine scene and a zine or two thanks to browsing Facebook - here goes:

Fanzine Pez - www.monmagan.com/pez/ - they have several issues of Pez zine available for download for free, both in "to-read" and "to-print" versions

Fanzinacoteka La M.I.A.O. - www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1554010402 / lamiao.blogspot.com - this project combines both a zine library and art exhibitions & other cultural events

Exposición Fanzines. Palabras al margen - www.musicaenaccion.com/mim/Exposiciones.html --> if you click where it says 'fanzines' you'll get a downloadable PDF file about it - this is about a zines exhibition at the Spanish museum MIMMA

i would also suggest that you get in touch with Kris M., he's here at WMZ, since he's been living in Spain, even though his zine isn't written in Spanish (as far as i know!) but he might recommend more stuff!

hope this helps :)

NicoleIntrovert said:
Billy - you may want to try Invicta Distro - http://invictadistro.blogspot.com/ She's from Portugal but carries zines in several languages including Spanish, I believe. Even if she doesn't have anything, i believe that the owner (who does post here) could probably make some suggestions.
if you can find it Fanzine Miguel
thank you everyone for the suggestions!
all my zines are in spanish if you want i can send you some pfd`s,just let me know
cheers

Mr. T said:
if you can find it Fanzine Miguel

MVP!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service