We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Photobucket

AND OMG YOU MUST LISTEN !!!

also check out last nights episode with bruce la bruce!

www.blogtalkradio.com/thezineshow

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lydia Lunch, holy crap, that's awesome. Good for you. Listening right now ...
thank you katie! it was amazing having her on the show. i really hope you enjoyed listening. would u be up for coming on the open mic episode this coming thursday? xoxoxo

Katie said:
Lydia Lunch, holy crap, that's awesome. Good for you. Listening right now ...
yeah, she is AMAZING. i highly reccomend you read her memoir Paradoxia. you wont regret it!

Zacery Nova said:
What a fascinating woman - really liked this episode, it's definitely one I'll be re-listening to again and again. She has a refreshing view on life that I don't appropriate, but I do appreciate.

I can never throw away anything, I love having piles of shredded, colorful, ripped paper and boxes of googly eyes, stickers, glitter and buttons. I adore owning "junk", quarter-filled pots of paint and dried paintbrushes; crinkle-cut broken scissors and scratched glass jars.

*Sigh*

I love drawers of "stuff".
Great interview, Hannah!
I've just downloaded Pagan Kennedy and Richard Kern to listen to on my iPod. I'm also going to listen to the Prunella Vulgaris interview again cause it was ages ago I heard that.

Ever thought of interviewing Lisa Carver of Rollerderby / Suckdog infamy? I spoke to her for my zine in the late '90s and she's a great interviewee.
thanks--really interesting!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service