We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

A thread for zines you're searching for.

If you have copies of zines that other people want and would be willing to part with them, let 'em know. Trades and sales can be worked out, I'm sure.

Or, if you know of a distro or somewhere still selling copies, direct 'em!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wish i still had a copy of my old zine, KERSA X #2. i think i did it in 2001 or 2002. it's the only one i have none left of and i like keeping some sort of an archive of things i've done. is there anyone who might have a copy? even just to borrow so i can scan it or something.. i'd really appreciate it!
I have another wish for one of my own... but a much more recent one. As in, about a month old. A friend borrowed my master copy of Death Never Says My Dear and lost it. There's only about 9 copies out there, it was my first print run, but I'd love someone forever if they could send me a copy back. I'd offer compensation... free zines, stickers, heartfelt letters of thanks, and of course I'd send it back as soon as I scan it.
Alright, my new, slightly more realistic wishlist is:

Bottle Rocket #1, 2
Culture Slut #13, 14, 15
Telegram Ma'am #11, 13

Most of those are less than two years old so it doesn't seem like it should be impossible to find copies. I'll pay top dollar.
Giz said:
Burn Collector #1-13
Burnvalburn #12
Constant Rider #8
Crap Hound #2/3/4
l'Inkulth #14 (free underground zine from Nice, FR)
Ker-bloom (2004/2005)
No Quarter pamphlet series #1/2
Torso
Procès Verbal (old local zine, but EVERYTHING is on the internet)

update
oh! i would also like any back issues of cristy road's green zine!

xoxo
I may still have some Ker-blooms you could have, let me check. I have the Burn Collectors and Craphounds too, but I'm not parting with 'em :)

Giz said:
Giz said:
Burn Collector #1-13
Burnvalburn #12
Constant Rider #8
Crap Hound #2/3/4
l'Inkulth #14 (free underground zine from Nice, FR)
Ker-bloom (2004/2005)
No Quarter pamphlet series #1/2
Torso
Procès Verbal (old local zine, but EVERYTHING is on the internet)

update
hey i think i have a couple of issues of cash cow! i'll have a look...

Catherine Elms said:
I'm currently looking for ANY issues of Cash Cow and Not Sorry, and Culture Slut #1 - #9.

I borrowed a few zines from Lizzy (Marching Stars distro) and I loved them so much, but apparently they're really hard to get hold of! :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service