We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

ZINE DREAM II -- sunday august 30th @ the tranzac club. Toronto, ON.

for those who arent apart of the toronto or canadian zinester groups on here. or those in southern ontario / eastern quebec / buffalo / the midwest us who felt like taking a (last minute) road trip:

zine dream II
sunday august 30th
noon - 6pm
the tranzac club -- 292 brunswick ave (bloor/brunswick. closest subway station: spadina)
pwyc

ALSO: the toronto zine library is holding an open house during zine dream. come upstairs to the 2nd floor and peruse the library, purchase a membership (which allows you to borrow up to 6 zines for a 2 week period), purchase our latest resource zine, sign up to our mailing and/or volunteer lists ANNNND make a page in our drop-in comp zine workshop. all materials will be provided. Cost is FREE!

http://sites.google.com/site/zinedream2/
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=122870207525&re...
http://sitekreator.com/zinelibrary/index.html

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey aMy-- i'll probably be in michigan, but i hope it goes swell for you. and i really need to get my ass in gear and donate this box of zines i have to the reference library.
i have nothing to do with the organizing of zine dream - but i hope it goes swell for us (both the tzl and the distro) too! too bad you wont be in town though, i was hoping id see you. its been too long! (long live LoGZ!)
if you wanted to donate your zines to the TZL, id be more than happy to pick them up from you.
I shall be there, feeling anxious behind my table as usual!
LoZG will never die--i'll just get sorta distracted :) and picking up these zines would be really nice. i've been very reclusive lately.

aMy leigh said:
i have nothing to do with the organizing of zine dream - but i hope it goes swell for us (both the tzl and the distro) too! too bad you wont be in town though, i was hoping id see you. its been too long! (long live LoGZ!)
if you wanted to donate your zines to the TZL, id be more than happy to pick them up from you.
thanks for the posts on this, folks!

chris and i will be there with a wee little distro in addition to our involvement with the toronto zine library. im really stoked for the drop-in make-a-zine-page workshop! annnd issue #5 of the TZL resource zine is looking mighty fine too if i dont say so myself.

see you all on sunday! (amber, you'll be there in my heart)
lets co-conspire when youre back in smogville!

Monstress Zine said:
LoZG will never die--i'll just get sorta distracted :) and picking up these zines would be really nice. i've been very reclusive lately.
aMy leigh said:
this is today!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service