We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hello all, I hope this note finds you well.
I'm in the process of putting together a zine/craft event to be held in Reading in October. I'm really just trying to gather some interest right now. If you're a zine/crafty kind of person please get in touch if you' d like to be involved in any way!

Thanks,

Matt

Half A Pigeon zine

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey everyone, thanks for your interest in this. please can you either send me a message on myspace.com/halfapigeonzine or mail to matthewdavidcargill [at] hotmail dot com with some info about yr zine/craft and what/how you'd like to be involved.

all welcome

thanks! x
My zine is Fanzine Ynfytyn and assorted other mini zines which change their title every issue. www.emmajane.etsy.com if you want to see them (acutally, I think some might be out of stock there right now). I'll be at the Alt Press Fair on sunday manning/womanning the Brighton Zinefest Collective stall though, if you're there.
Hi, how's the organisation coming along? I looked at the Rising Sun website's calendar, and it said there was a Bollywood dance workshop on the 3rd of Oct instead, is their calendar just wrong?
hello all, sorry i've not been in touch for some time, lots of stuff going on. yes this is still going ahead, i've just received the arts newsletter and our event is on there so thats confirmation enough for me!

need to get the ball rolling with regard to space/who'd like a table etc. matthewdavidcargill@hotmail.com

thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service