We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

who's heading to the Madison Zine Fest in October?
i'm excited to see all the exhibitors on the fest's page.
i'll be there with a bunch of issues of Adorn and some of my photography zines. woo hoo!

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there! Exciting.
chicago is coming!

j0hnny (muse, news, noose zine)
neil bourdeux (comic strip zines)*
leslie perrine (perzine)*
matt whispers (effigy zine)*
ramsey everydaypants (sorry forgot your zine name)*

plus a few more.

see you there.

*they are all on wemakezine aka the organizers of Chicago Zine fest
also sara drake of arty party, jim joyce, and dave roche probably.

chicago is reppin.

matt whispers isn't actually coming. couldn't get off work.

Johnny Misfit! said:
chicago is coming!

j0hnny (muse, news, noose zine)
neil bourdeux (comic strip zines)*
leslie perrine (perzine)*
matt whispers (effigy zine)*
ramsey everydaypants (sorry forgot your zine name)*

plus a few more.

see you there.

*they are all on wemakezine aka the organizers of Chicago Zine fest
i'll be there and so will QZAP :)
i won't be coming!! boooooooo!!! but i know all you peeps and miss you already! someone better post some pictures! rock on, y'all! madison rules!
I SO want to be there, but can't as a vendor (only 2 issues, not the 9 I wanted to have done by now) and I don't think I can wedge it in between stuff happening here that week.

Is next year going to be in Milwaukee do you think?
there's one in milwaukee this year also. it;s on nov. 13th!

Elaine said:
I SO want to be there, but can't as a vendor (only 2 issues, not the 9 I wanted to have done by now) and I don't think I can wedge it in between stuff happening here that week.

Is next year going to be in Milwaukee do you think?
You know, I've been watching that zine site for over 9 months--no change on it, no way to contact anyone. I gave up checking it.

I'm going to do my best to be there as a vendor on Saturday. Look for CATNIP Comics! That's me.

Thanks Ramsey!
i organize milwaukee zine fest- register soon dear- we love to see fresh faces! www.milwaukeezinefest.com xoxo.-nico.

Elaine said:
You know, I've been watching that zine site for over 9 months--no change on it, no way to contact anyone. I gave up checking it.

I'm going to do my best to be there as a vendor on Saturday. Look for CATNIP Comics! That's me.

Thanks Ramsey!
hey nico, did you get my email about the table registration? i'd send a personal message on here, but wmz is not letting me.

Nico. said:
i organize milwaukee zine fest- register soon dear- we love to see fresh faces! www.milwaukeezinefest.com xoxo.-nico.

Elaine said:

Thanks Ramsey!
no?

Bree Adorn said:
hey nico, did you get my email about the table registration? i'd send a personal message on here, but wmz is not letting me.

Nico. said:

Elaine said:

Thanks Ramsey!
here are some pictures from the madison zine fest!

http://ramseysux.livejournal.com/374072.html?view=2053176#t2053176

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service