We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

So me & the other organisers are knackered now. We hope you all enjoyed yrselves. Do you have any feedback or photos from the fest? If so, please leave them here ..

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you to all zinesters who tabled, all of the bands who played and finally everyone who came along to support our events to help make it a success!
It was fun. Hurray!
The Saturday was great, was very busy so hard to move around but was kind of part of the fun :)

It was my first zine event i have attended and I thought it was really well organised and everyone was very friendly and welcoming - which was cool for a new perosn on "the scene" as it were....

Good work, look forward to more zine events and meeting some of you guys!

T
I came along for the zine fair on Saturday, was good to see some faces I haven't seen in a while. Congratulations on getting so many people along, I can imagine it being a logistical nightmare!

My high point was the huge piece of chocolate cake which nearly killed me, and definitely knocked a plateful off my dinner at Bombay Aloo.

What is it with holding it at the top of huge hills though?!
*everywhere* in Brighton is at the top of a huge hill, and if it's at the bottom, you usually have to go over the hill to get there. Hove, on the other hand, is flat as a pancake.
I wonder how you got that *innocent*

CXMNZ said:
My high point was the huge piece of chocolate cake which nearly killed me, and definitely knocked a plateful off my dinner at Bombay Aloo.
I want to see people's photos damnit.

I was massively impressed with turnout, even after last year. It was a place you had to go a little out of your way to get to, but clearly lots and lots of people deemed it Worth It.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service