We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Who is going to the Portland Zine Symposium?!

I booked my flight and registered for a table the other day! I am super excited. I haven't been to PZS in a couple years and I really missed it. Who else is going?

If you want more info or to sign up: www.pdxzines.com

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

try it by train, at least you won't have to drive.
go ahead and e-mail me at alexATsmallworldbuttonsDOTcom

fantasmagoric said:
Oy vey. I don't know how to sent private messages on WMZ.

Alex Wrekk said:
Send me a We Make Zines message for more details!
I'm not sure if I'll be in town but let me know. I'm on shift at the IPRC every other Sunday.

Chantel G. said:
I wish I were going to the Portland Zine Symposium. I am sad that the Symposium is in July and my trip to Portland is in August.

Speaking of my trip to Portland in August, any of you Portland zinesters want to get together with me while I am there?

Also, if anyone has an extra copy of that Zinesters Guide to Portland (not sure of the exact name), I would love to trade something for it, even if you want it back after my trip.
next year will be our 10th anniversary!

Giz said:
maybe next year...

have fun !
I hope to be there !

Alex Wrekk said:
next year will be our 10th anniversary!

Giz said:
maybe next year...

have fun !
I'll be at the symposium, but I'm not planning on tabling. I've only been once before (in '07), so I'm excited to go back.
I'll probably stop by, I'm going to be hitchhiking all over the northwest at this time.
i'll be there! this will be my first PZS, after many many years of wanting to go. Now that I live in Portland, I no longer have an excuse!
I was interviewed on the radio about zines and the symposium! http://www.opb.org/thinkoutloud/shows/zine-culture/
I would SO love to attend the zine symposium in Portland!! but my silly fear of long-haul flights does not allow me to :(
Let´s hope I get rid of it one day... since I have even missed out on job opportunities (Montana, Ohio and Toronto) because of that. Arrgh...

Off to check out Alex´s interview!
Have fun all of you in the symposium and write a wee chronicle when you are back ;) please. Oh! and post pics too.
so how is this years symposium going? someone post photos already!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service