We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Who is going to the Portland Zine Symposium?!

I booked my flight and registered for a table the other day! I am super excited. I haven't been to PZS in a couple years and I really missed it. Who else is going?

If you want more info or to sign up: www.pdxzines.com

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought I might revive this thread now that we are closer to the event!

Also, can any of you distribute fliers for us?
as always, send some my way alex. ill get them to the zine library, bookshops, etc.
We are still accepting workshop applications and are in need of volunteers at the fest. If you have an interest in either please get in touch!
I hope to take the train down with my bicycle.
I'm looking for a place to stay for a couple of days though (Friday night to Sunday night, I'm leaving Monday afternoon).
I'm cute, silly, make good vegan burritos, friendly, and super-stoked on coming to my first PDX zine symposium ever.
Any takers?
mmmm vegan burritos! I have no idea how many people will end up staying with me but we have a spare room and also a tent if you are interested. This does me that there will have to be vegan burritos and also you would be recruited as a volunteer by default if you stay with an organizer!

fantasmagoric said:
I'm looking for a placeo stay for a couple of days though (Friday night to Sunday night, I'm leaving Monday afternoon).
I'm cute, silly, make good vegan burritos, friendly, and super-stoked on coming to my first PDX zine symposium ever.
Any takers?
Awesome!
I'm happy to volunteer.
And I'm always up for some backyard camping.
I've got a sleeping pad and bag that I can bring down with me.

Alex Wrekk said:
mmmm vegan burritos! I have no idea how many people will end up staying with me but we have a spare room and also a tent if you are interested. This does me that there will have to be vegan burritos and also you would be recruited as a volunteer by default if you stay with an organizer!

fantasmagoric said:
I'm looking for a place to stay for a couple of days though (Friday night to Sunday night, I'm leaving Monday afternoon).
Any takers?
I wish I were going to the Portland Zine Symposium. I am sad that the Symposium is in July and my trip to Portland is in August.

Speaking of my trip to Portland in August, any of you Portland zinesters want to get together with me while I am there?

Also, if anyone has an extra copy of that Zinesters Guide to Portland (not sure of the exact name), I would love to trade something for it, even if you want it back after my trip.
maybe next year...

have fun !
Send me a We Make Zines message for more details!

fantasmagoric said:
Awesome!
I'm happy to volunteer.
And I'm always up for some backyard camping.
I've got a sleeping pad and bag that I can bring down with me.

Alex Wrekk said:

fantasmagoric said:
Any takers?
I wish I lived closer! NJ to Portland is a bit too far for me, especially since I'd have to drive. Maybe one year.
Very, very excited for this month's Zine Symposium! I haven't been since 02 or 03.... wait, was it that long ago?
ALEX, you rawkitt!
Oy vey. I don't know how to sent private messages on WMZ.

Alex Wrekk said:
Send me a We Make Zines message for more details!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service