We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

What literary zine do you write? (or name your favourite ones)

It seems this place has kinda become like an announcement page for 'Story to...' Are there any other literary zinesters out there who are active on this group? What zine do you write (past or present), which ones have you enjoyed reading (past or present)???

My favourite literary zines have been partially personal zines as well. I have loved the (now defunct) 'Hope' zine, 'Everything You've Heard is True' by Jolie, and all of Heatherlynn's zines, like 'Being Red' and "Verbosa' - all of these were US zines. I do admit they are more than a few years old. I miss them.

I used to write a literary zine called 'giantess', for a number of years, but have since killed it. I've done a couple of others here and there.

So...is this place dead or just experiencing a lull?

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

I've never tried to get published. But since 1984 I've put out my own stories in a little gazette.

I'd love to trade gazettes with people.

I'd also like to talk literature and stuff on-line.

Wiseblood c/o 1304 175th Pl NE, Bellevue, WA, 98008

e-mail: fuzzybunnyflatbunny@gmail.com

I write for and publish for DOCS, and I have loved Oblast from Canada, which is part  lit zine, part perzine (365zines.blogspot.com/), and the Moralist from Norfolk, VA, (gagglebooks@gmail.com) which is a poetry zine. Both of these are so moving and amazing that I hope someone out there seeks them out. I have reviews up on my tumblr - docszine.tumblr.com

I recently started a zine called Moon Dragon that has a serialized story and shorts, currently one issue out but I am working on the next. Digital edition is here

I do have copies available for trade o sale.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service