We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

What do you do? Knit doilies? Collect pipe cleaners? Build birdhouses? Get wasted? Tailgate old people?

Because I'm having a bit of a problem lately due to lack of inspiration.

Maybe it's because I don't participate in any of the activities listed above.

So? What do you do to get inspired?

Tags: inspiration

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always pick up more zines, read, and listen to music that is inspiring to me (Jets To Brazil's first album, Discount, Pinhead Gunpowder etc.)

I get really stoked every time i participate in a zine event too. Whether it is planning or attending the event I just get super juiced. Also, try listening to some zine podcasts maybe... like Zinecore Radio.
Three beautiful bands. I just got into Discount very recently and the other two are old friends.
I would love to get involved in more events. Chicago has a lot.

NicoleIntrovert said:
I always pick up more zines, read, and listen to music that is inspiring to me (Jets To Brazil's first album, Discount, Pinhead Gunpowder etc.)

I get really stoked every time i participate in a zine event too. Whether it is planning or attending the event I just get super juiced. Also, try listening to some zine podcasts maybe... like Zinecore Radio.
Totally looking it up

Clementine Cannibal said:
i second zinecore radio! hannah is endlessly inspiring! <3

NicoleIntrovert said:

Ride my bike, read zines, go to the library, daydream, read books, leave town, dance...
read books, go to bookstores and just look around, people watch, go to the park :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service