a place for zinesters - writers and readers
-promote my distro so there's something other than my zines and the two others I'm carrying for people to order come March 1st
-write that darn ferret zine I keep talking about! (titles anyone?)
- write a rocknroll adventures of the past issue & a queer issue of YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL and not put an issue out before i'm at least 80% happy with it, no more rushing for zine fests etc.
- finish my cooking zine THE QUEEN IS FED
- get more organized with VAMPIRE SUSHI DISTRO and stop slacking.
- table at as many zine events as i can afford.
- maybe do another split zine with someone.
- BEAT TORTURE, a musical fanzine, two years in the making.. maybe 2010 is its year?
* finally sit down and DO ALL my zine projects in a timely manner so i dont end up pulling a zine out of my hind-parts at the last minute (before a zine fest or deadline)
* get my stuff into some stable distros that wont shutdown on me without notice and never send so much as an email to that fact (names withheld to prevent the drama)
* when i do my zines, take my time and do them with better layout!
* make more ziney friends!
*take up a more active role in the local zine scene (philly and environs)
~that's all from me right now... happy new year and good riddance to a turbulent decade i never want to live through again!!!