We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Web site, flyers, business cards, SEO for YOUR zine!

The Artzi Media web design service has, for a long time, been committed to creativity, diversity, and uniqueness, which we know are three things zinesters crave, being former zine makers ourselves.

Whether you're looking to have your own place to promote your zine online or would like to advertise locally, our web design service and print design services are for you. We do full web sites, flyers, business cards, (and T-shirts if you want to go that far).

Colorful, neutral. Extravagant, minimal. Whatever it is you want, Artzi Media will construct your design from the ground up. All of our designs are made from scratch and we even draw custom designs with plain old pencil and paper if we need to.

We have now added search engine optimization (SEO) services that come with free website maintenance. Buy an SEO package to boost your website's traffic, reputation, and publicity and we'll help maintain your website for free!

Our prices are affordable and even great for people on a slim budget! Our full websites start at $150 and our flyers, business cards, and t-shirts start at $30!

Check out our online portfolio and take advantage of our web and print services today!

Tags: business, cards, design, engine, flyers, optimization, print, search, seo, service, More…web

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone should really think about using this service! I had them create a flyer design for my distro, and they did an amazing job! The quality was great, and the price was low! And they got the job done quickly!
I might keep this company vaguely in mind as something I could use when I have needs it could provide for if I had a reasonable sense of their rates.
Well the flyer design was only 25 dollars. That was reasonable for me.

Dan C said:
I might keep this company vaguely in mind as something I could use when I have needs it could provide for if I had a reasonable sense of their rates.
We now offer search engine optimization paired with free website maintenance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service