We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

A bunch of people are putting their names down on the first trade which is now complete..ish.

So I guess we should start again.

Same for name as before:

Name:

Format: ''CD for CD'' ''Tape for Tape'' ''Tape/CD forTape/CD''

Also state if you think you will be unable to post a mixtape to someone in another country..if there isnt a note I could pair you with someone and that causes a problem.

I always think it's nice to take a picture of the finished article before you send to your mixbuddy. Maybe we can post them here?

I will be doing the pairing for this on January the 31st so get posting and pass it on so people wont miss out this time.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

St. Joshua (gawd, that sounds hilarious), Zacery was hoping to avoid shipping outside of Canada. I'd say that if you want to do an extra exchange, you should email Becca Darling, who discovered this thread a day late. She posted right before I posted all of the exchange buddies.

St. Joshua Norton Press said:
I'm more than willing to send another CD off to Canada, if you're willing to send to the US.

I like doing a combo of stuff I like mixed with cool local stuff the other person would probably otherwise never run across.

Zacery Nova said:
This is so exciting, I've never done anything like this before.

So, who wants to explain to me what happens now? Also, does the fact that it was hard finding somebody in Canada mean that I am not sending anything to someone or that someone isn't sending something to me? I'm confused!

As far as I know, using my computer I edit together some songs (but how many?) into a CD then mail it to someone I don't know? It's so enthralling!!!

Do you put together a CD of obscure songs you like that the other person might not know? Or just songs you like?

Thanks in advance to anybody, I'm relatively new to this.
Becca, I'm happy to do a second trade with you if you're interested. Let me know what you think.

How's everybody else doing? Are y'all getting in touch with your mixtape/CD partners okay?

Becca Darling said:
Damn, I'm a day too late!

However, I know that I'm really interested in digital trades, too. I have a ton of playlists ready to set up in a .zip file...so if anyone else here missed this or is interested in digital ones, I'd be up for that. Just let me know and I'll populate a list of what I have (might take a while as I just transferred my entire life from one laptop to another, but I'll get it done as soon as possible).

Also, I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for the next trade!
still haven't heard back from ArchieNGU after leaving a comment... can't wait to make a brilliant mix, package it up and send it off! :D hope the rest of you are having fun doing yours..
Yeah sure, what would you like a digital or CD? I unfortunately do not have any tapes so I am limited.

Kelsey Smith said:
Becca, I'm happy to do a second trade with you if you're interested. Let me know what you think.

How's everybody else doing? Are y'all getting in touch with your mixtape/CD partners okay?

Becca Darling said:
Damn, I'm a day too late!

However, I know that I'm really interested in digital trades, too. I have a ton of playlists ready to set up in a .zip file...so if anyone else here missed this or is interested in digital ones, I'd be up for that. Just let me know and I'll populate a list of what I have (might take a while as I just transferred my entire life from one laptop to another, but I'll get it done as soon as possible).

Also, I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for the next trade!
Lilloulou, did you try sending him an email? It might prompt a notification for him to check in here. If he doesn't respond in another few days, we can put your name up on the block again and see who wants to do an extra trade with you.

Becca, CD would be great. I don't have the ability to make tapes with my current stereo setup, either, sadly. I'll email you shortly...

-Kelsey
Sarah Mangle

CD for CD
Ohh, we should have like a general trades thread!

Zacery Nova said:
I'm sending my second m-m-m-mixtape tomorrow. This is fun, if there's anything else similar to this (sending stuff to people, they send different stuff back) - let me know!
Sarah, this exchange has officially closed, but I'll bet you could find someone to trade with you if you ask them directly... Zacery, for example, has been quite prolific with his CD making this week!

sarah mangle said:
Sarah Mangle
CD for CD
I'm pretty much always up for a CD trade --- email sjnpress@tproa.net and we can coordinate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service