We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

A bunch of people are putting their names down on the first trade which is now complete..ish.

So I guess we should start again.

Same for name as before:

Name:

Format: ''CD for CD'' ''Tape for Tape'' ''Tape/CD forTape/CD''

Also state if you think you will be unable to post a mixtape to someone in another country..if there isnt a note I could pair you with someone and that causes a problem.

I always think it's nice to take a picture of the finished article before you send to your mixbuddy. Maybe we can post them here?

I will be doing the pairing for this on January the 31st so get posting and pass it on so people wont miss out this time.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ditto

Brittany M. said:
Are names still being taken? I'd love to join. I can trade CD for CD/Tape and don't mind sending internationally.
Awesome! I want to play too, if it isn't too late. Looks like the deadline was January 31st, but people are still posting, so...

Kelsey
CD for CD
will ship anywheres.
perhaps we should begin a new list?
It was supposed to be January 31st, but never got to the pairing stage.
I'm happy to coordinate another one if anyone's interested... any takers? I need some new music fast.

BrightCircle said:
It was supposed to be January 31st, but never got to the pairing stage.
I'm still up for doing a trade, as I'm sure the others still are.
Should I start a new thread, or should we just work it out here? Has anyone tried to contact Lee? I don't want to step on any toes.

BrightCircle said:
I vote we work it out here. I doubt Lee will take it personally.

Kelsey Smith said:
Should I start a new thread, or should we just work it out here? Has anyone tried to contact Lee? I don't want to step on any toes.

BrightCircle said:
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and facilitate this. Lee, let me know if you have a plan, and I will humbly bow down as facilitator. In the meantime, I'm going to up the ante... let's allow for people who want to get more than 1 tape or CD by adding the number you are interested in making/receiving (up to 4 total for the sake of convenience) to the existing information, for example:
''4 CDs for 4 CDs'' or ''1 Tape for 1 Tape'' or ''2 Tapes/CDs for 2 Tapes/CDs''

What say we leave this open for another 3 weeks to allow people to sign up or amend their requests? So, anyone that hasn't signed up by Saturday, May 2nd will have to wait for the next exchange that comes along. Let me know if you have any questions! Hooray, new music!

BrightCircle said:

Kelsey Smith said:

BrightCircle said:
i think 1 for 1 will be easier, but if people post their tracklists then anyone interested can get in touch for additional swappage?

Kelsey Smith said:
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and facilitate this. Lee, let me know if you have a plan, and I will humbly bow down as facilitator. In the meantime, I'm going to up the ante... let's allow for people who want to get more than 1 tape or CD by adding the number you are interested in making/receiving (up to 4 total for the sake of convenience) to the existing information, for example:
''4 CDs for 4 CDs'' or ''1 Tape for 1 Tape'' or ''2 Tapes/CDs for 2 Tapes/CDs''

What say we leave this open for another 3 weeks to allow people to sign up or amend their requests? So, anyone that hasn't signed up by Saturday, May 2nd will have to wait for the next exchange that comes along. Let me know if you have any questions! Hooray, new music!

BrightCircle said:

Kelsey Smith said:

BrightCircle said:
Stephanos said:
i think 1 for 1 will be easier, but if people post their tracklists then anyone interested can get in touch for additional swappage?

1 for 1 sounds simplest, that' s what I'm up for.
That sounds okay to me if that's the preference. Should we still leave the deadline at May 2nd, do you all think?

BrightCircle said:
Stephanos said:

1 for 1 sounds simplest, that' s what I'm up for.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service