We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hello all!
Theres a couple of tables still left for zinesters at the Southampton zine and craft fair on Nov 21/22nd, anyone interested?
Thanks!
xHannahx
southcoastvegan@hotmail.co.uk

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Us Brighton Zinefest people should already have one, but I just wanted to say hello from a fellow Raleigh Chopper owner (maybe the official noun should be wobbler?)
Horay!! I collect them but this is my favourite one! Im ALWAYS on the look out for another one if you fancy parting with yours :) Ive just had the front mud guard and reflectors stolen off one of them last week so Im pretty heart broken!

Emma Jane Falconer said:
Us Brighton Zinefest people should already have one, but I just wanted to say hello from a fellow Raleigh Chopper owner (maybe the official noun should be wobbler?)
Nah, I need mine to wobble the two and a half miles to work. It's a Mk3, but the backrest/sissy bar was missing, and I replaced them. The generic backrest was a far better shape than the special one though, and looks far more like the original seats.

Hannah Southcoast said:
Horay!! I collect them but this is my favourite one! Im ALWAYS on the look out for another one if you fancy parting with yours :) Ive just had the front mud guard and reflectors stolen off one of them last week so Im pretty heart broken!

Emma Jane Falconer said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service