We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

you pay the shipping.  maybe $10 in the US, $15 to canada.  random stuff i don't want any more.  a few hidden jems for someone....  let me know!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to the thrift store and spent way to much, so I'm in no hurry! :)

Amber / Culture Slut said:
I'm not one to make excuses, but I didn't have a chance to check the price today. I ran a bunch of errands already and can't imagine going back outside (it's nearly 40 degrees Celsius in Montreal!). Tomorrow though.
If Alicia doesn't want it I'll definitely take it, but of course, first dibs for her :)

Okay, just got back from the post office. Postage to the US is $25.00 and postage to Halifax is $16.00. The box weighs nearly fifteen pounds and has about 160 zines in it. Alicia gets first dibs because she replied first, but if she doesn't want it anymore, the box goes to star blanket. My Paypal is polaroid.panicATgmail.com.
I'm still interested, but I have to talk to my husband about the financials (isn't being a grown up lovely??) I'll talk to him this afternoon when he gets home and I'll post a yes or no this evening. :)

Alicia gets first dibs because she replied first, but if she doesn't want it anymore, the box goes to star blanket.
I'm out. :( Enjoy them Star Blanket!!
Aww, that's too bad. Well, thanks Alicia!
Should I paypal you the $16 then, Amber?

Alicia said:
I'm out. :( Enjoy them Star Blanket!!
Fantastic! I'm so excited. I'm supposed to be decluttering as well, but, well... aha. Can't resist so many for so cheap.

Yes, please! I can mail the box on Monday.
Billy, we can hand out left overs at the Printer's Ball July 30th.
Let me know and someone can collect them from you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service