We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm up for doing some trades, but January's a skint month. I've got a nice stack of first class stamps for the using, who's up for trading within the UK?

Check out my profile for the various zines I've got, and my address. No zines full of hate though please.

Tags: trading, uk

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This thread is seconded. Same here, I have lotsa uk stamps but am totally broke in terms of sending overseas for a lil while. By the way Emma I posted you a letter today :)
I've stocked up on Clash and Rolling Stones stamps this week too. I've got a letter I'm writing to send to you too Kira.
Where can you get Clash and Rolling Stones stamps from? :)
At the post office. They've got "classic british albums" stamps right now.
can you get fun stamps just from a machine or anything? i bloody hate queueing up at the post office as it is....
You have to ask at the counter for fancy ones- I find small local post offices in the afternoon is best time, there's no-one there then, the morning pensioners and stressed lunchtime office workers are gone

rhagfyr said:
can you get fun stamps just from a machine or anything? i bloody hate queueing up at the post office as it is....
I'd love some more UK trades too. I have the zines on my profile, plus I've nearly finished a full-colour Polaroid one. Just give me a poke/message if you want to swap addresses.
I'm up for some UK trades too! Comment on my profile if you want to. :)
I'm up for UK trades in the future. Wait til my first zine is up and i'll give you a header!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service