We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I started up www.zinery.co.uk this afternoon as a guide to zine stuff in the UK, it's still half built. There's going to be interviews with zinesters, some tips and tricks for making zines, but the most important thing is the regional guide. Of course I can't fill in the sections for all the places, so that's where I need your help.

Here's the page, there's a form to fill in with your tips, and I'd really appreciate it if people would fill in info, especially for places outside London and Kent & Sussex
http://zinery.moonfruit.com/#/uk-guide/4536608634

Tags: directory, help, uk

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you wnat to integrate the zine map with it?
That would be amazing. Did you manage to rescue much after some dick messed it up?

Stephanos said:
Do you wnat to integrate the zine map with it?
nah, I had to redo it from scratch and still haven't had a chance to put everything on!
What's the address for the zine map?
What I'll do is I'll have a map page with the map embedded and a link tot he whole thing with instructions for emailing you updates, and I'll also embed zoomed in parts for the regional pages
Ok so I've done a page for the map http://zinery.moonfruit.com/#/zine-map/4536617785 with a form for people to update the map that gets automatically emailed to you. I filled the form out as a test run to check it works ok.
looks good, i better get on and add more of the backlog. haven't had any emails though, did you say you'd tested it? I believe if people are made collaborators they can help me to update it.
yeah, I tested one. I'll check it out- I used the address on the map zinemap@hotmail.com

Stephanos said:
looks good, i better get on and add more of the backlog. haven't had any emails though, did you say you'd tested it? I believe if people are made collaborators they can help me to update it.
Ahah hotmail decided it was spam and so it wasn't forwarded.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service