We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi!
I just started a distro called Things You Say. I'm really excited about it! I used to run Driving Blind Distro, but had to quit because I was starting a new job and knew I wouldn't have time to run the distro. However, due to my disability and insurance, I had to quit that job. Now I have all the time in the world, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to go back to doing what I love.

Since this is a brand new distro, I don't have anything in stock. So, I opened a PO box today, and I'm all ready to receive zine submissions. If you go to the website and click on "Submit your zine," you will see learn everything you need to know, including what types of zines I'm looking for. If you need help with postage, send me an e-mail or message me on this site, and maybe we can do a trade.

Here's the link: http://www.thingsyousaydistro.com/

My e-mail and other contact info is on that page.

xoxo
Erin

Tags: distro, zines

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, your website looks so cute! Good going. Erin, I think you and I have met before, maybe, at the Philadelphia Zine Fest. I hope you're doing very well. Are there any kinds of zines in particular you're looking to stock in your distro? xxoo
Erin! Good to see you back in "business"
I'm sure we met at Philly! I didn't go last year, but I've been to the other ones when they were at the Rotunda. Thanks for the comment on the website. If you go look at the submit your zine page on the website, it says what kind of zines I'm looking for. :)

Katie said:
Wow, your website looks so cute! Good going. Erin, I think you and I have met before, maybe, at the Philadelphia Zine Fest. I hope you're doing very well. Are there any kinds of zines in particular you're looking to stock in your distro? xxoo
Thanks, Alex!

Alex Wrekk said:
Erin! Good to see you back in "business"
oh yay! Nice to see you back zine distro-ing, Erin. :)
woo-hoo! erin is back in business!
Oooh. I remember Driving Blind! Good to see you back. :]
Thanks Candace, Bree, and Mae :)
erin! great to see you are back and starting up a new distro that we all know will be reliable. hooray!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service