We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

The Baltimore Book Festival: Creative Control ZINE EXHIBIT!<3

I apologize if this has been posted already-- I checked and didn't see it anywhere but I could have missed it?

Anyway- this weekend at the BBF they are having an awesome exhibit called CREATIVE CONTROL. Ax Wound: Gender & The Horror Genre #1, #2, #3 will be on display but I don't know what else will be? 

Anyone else have a zine as part of this exhibit?

Anyone gonna go check it out?

I wish I could!

But most of all I want John Waters to happen by.... haha

Tags: ax, baltimore, book, feminism, festival, hannah, horror, neurotica, the, wound, More…zines

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been to the BBF several times! It's always great! Last time I was there there were people with a zine booth, and I also ended up getting stuff from AK Press! If you are on the east coast, you should go, it's fun! If you see the people from the store "Sideshow", tell them you know Billy the Bunny from Chicago!
I would go but i'm in the hospital right now. However I am super excited to check it out next year FOR SURE <3 I bet it is fucking awesome as hell!!! if anyone does go I hope they take pictures!!

Billy Da Bunny said:
I've been to the BBF several times! It's always great! Last time I was there there were people with a zine booth, and I also ended up getting stuff from AK Press! If you are on the east coast, you should go, it's fun! If you see the people from the store "Sideshow", tell them you know Billy the Bunny from Chicago!
Oh wow, I live in Baltimore County and I didn't even know this was going on! Unfortunately, it looks like the zine fair part of it is on Friday, which I can't do. But there's some cool stuff going on Saturday and Sunday too. Kind of too bad it overlaps with the National Book Festival, though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service