We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Another wild and crazy web comic I've come up with:
http://www.comicspace.com/timelike01/comics.php?action=gallery&...

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you know, those who violate traffic laws do deserve to get their cars trashed.
One day we'll have female heroes who don't have to have big boobs, prominent nipples, and virtually no clothes on.

Until then, fight on sisters!
Thanks for those. A quick google - Tank Girl reminds of Hothead Paisan a bit!

I'll look them up properly when it's not nearly midnight!
Excellent! I refound my Hothead Paisan book a few days ago and it reminded me that when I say that while I don't have anything against grown-up comic books, I've also never read one. Actually I have, and will again now I've found the book again!

I recognise some of the Tank Girl imagery that came up in the quick search from other feminist stuff. I love finding out about new cool things, thanks Z! (I nearly said tanks Z as a typo, but bothered to correct it seeing as I was just talking about Tank Girl!)
incurable hippie-- have you seen the luna bros. the sword?
you didn't ask me, but i'm lucky enough to get review copies for my day job and got that. it's beautiful. i like ashley wood's robots, too.

Sarah said:
Have you seen any of the newer Tank Girl series that's been coming out the past couple of years? IDW puts it out, Ashley Wood draws it. The actual comic is so-so, but I really love Ashley Wood's work.
I hadn't heard of that Una, no. Looks like I have a lot to look up!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service