We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey all,

I'm going to be releasing a winter zine soon (yes, it's almost Winter here in Aussieland) and am looking for submissions of your favourite winter recipes whether they be food, drink or cocktail.
Your favourite winter activities including craft activities and reviews of books that are great for curling up in front of the fire with. Anything else Winter related...

I will send a copy of the zine out to all of the people who are printed in it.

The zine that I am going to be selling comes wrapped in a homemade crochetted scarf, due to postage costs and also the amount of time it takes to make each scarf I wont be able to include scarves for those who make submissions. Sorry!

Deadline: May 24

Thanks in advance :)

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have some winter poems that I would love to share. Let me know if you are interested.

I'll put a message on your comment wall too.
zacery nova, how about some film reviews of your favourite films to watch whilst snuggled up under a big warm blanket, with a cup of hot chocolate in the winter? Is that how you like to enjoy a film in the Winter? If not, how do you like to enjoy a film in the winter? Are there any munchies or warm drinks that you can't go past when the winter chills creep in?
by the way, if anyone wants to email me about this my email is betrayal_of_the_butcher@hotmail.com
This sounds awesome! I'll have to come up with something!
Stephanie Scarborough said:
This sounds awesome! I'll have to come up with something!

I look forward to reading what you come up with :) Anything in mind?
deadline extended until tomorrow, so if you want to send anything my way for this zine.. all submissions can be directed to betrayal_of_the_butcher@hotmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service