We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

This will be a zine about glamourbombs - random surprises and other found objects that have something special about them.
I want your stories about things you have made or hidden, or something you have found. Articles about how to make a particular glamourbomb....anything!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I've been thinking about this. I have a couple of ideas. We'll see if I manage to make it come together. I've got a whole load of things going on right now, so I can't make any promises though.
M
once, in the upper pasture of my family home in pregon, i found a a little gray rock shaped in a perfectly perfect heart shape! seriously! a perfectly formed little heart-shaped rock. it seemed so very *dear* to me at the time. and still does. i have kept it in a special litle cedar book. it has stayed there, hidden and secret for over 35 years.
when do you want this by and do we email it to you?
hi
i would like these to be with me by august at the very latest, but would greatly apprieciate them earlier. any later than that and i shall be forced to exclude them from the zine as august/september will be very hectic times for me.
after the submissions date has passed i will then fit the zine building in with caring for my new baby.
i just really felt that this zine is perfect and i couldnt ignore or postpone it cos i would never get it done.

i would prefer that your submissions were sent by snailmail, then it would allow for some individual expressions. i will, however accept subs by email.
just contact me when you are ready.
thanks
heather

Jenny Archibald said:
when do you want this by and do we email it to you?
just to bump this up to be noticed.

contact me if you want to submit something for this zine please.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service