We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey!

I'm hoping to do a series of standalone zines, the first of which I provisionally intend to publish in February and which will be themed around love letters! (Love, in February, how original xP)

Anyway, I'm provisionally calling it 'The love letters of great people' and whilst I'll include some famous letters, I'd also like to include some written by ordinary people. I'm hoping to get some submissions that are thinking a bit outside the box, not just love letters to whoever you're currently involved with romantically, but love letters to fictional characters, FROM fictional characters, to pets... have fun with it!

Anyone included will, of course, get a copy of the zine, the deadline is the 23rd, and you can send submissions to tigger_lily@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

x
Rose

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a poem that is a love letter that I wrote to my partner in prison after the first time I traveled from Kansas to Oregon to visit him. If you are interested, I'll send it on and you can decide if you want to use it.

By the way, I think this is a GREAT idea for a zine!
I have a very sad love letter written to someone I was in the process of breaking up with but not ready to let go... Kind of melancholy, and maybe a little different than your average love letter!
Chantel G. said:
I have a poem that is a love letter that I wrote to my partner in prison after the first time I traveled from Kansas to Oregon to visit him. If you are interested, I'll send it on and you can decide if you want to use it.

By the way, I think this is a GREAT idea for a zine!

Thanks! That would be great, if you don't mind!

email is Tigger_lily@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers.
I just sent in my poem and a brief afterward to go with it. Can't wait to see this zine!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service