We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

...and its called red scab distro. I am currently looking for zine submissions. If you are interested in submitting a zine, just drop me a line here.

i also have a website for my distro now. their is not much on there now seeing as though i just opened it, but feel free to check it out anyway just for shits and giggles:

http://www.redscabdistro.weebly.com

<3.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello mate

It looks neat, so far, but I couldn't see anywhere on there yet saying where to send submissions, or what commission you take, or what country you're in. I *might* be interested in submitting a zine but I don't really know. Where can I find out?
whats your e-mail address? i'll send you my address from there.
btw, im located in the U.S. :)

Wes White said:
Hello mate

It looks neat, so far, but I couldn't see anywhere on there yet saying where to send submissions, or what commission you take, or what country you're in. I *might* be interested in submitting a zine but I don't really know. Where can I find out?
dotdashdash.dashdash@Gmail.com

US might be difficult postage-wise but send it to me anyway! Cheers : )
Awesome, yes, very excited. I have not been distroed before so lemme know how it works. I have 3 issues of a serialized satirical mystery zine with art (literary/art zine?), would you want to start with one or get all 3?

Come visit my page to find out more and lemme know if you're interested!

Leslie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service