We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Does anyone know how to log off? Clicking "Sign Out" doesn't work.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go into your browser and delete your cookies!
Agreed. Dump everything in your browser. It's always good to clear your tracks once in awhile. :)
Lame! Broken site = have to delete my cookies just to log off.
I know. Life is so hard when I can't log off a site that's been around for ages yet is still not fully functional! Especially when trolls try to pick apart my complaints and make me sound melodramatic XD
You can always contact Ning. They host the site and it's their social site platform WMZ uses anyhow. Complaining about it here with us won't solve the problem.

Brian V said:
Thanks, Nicole.

This site has been around for 2 years. Not quite ages. :-) Ning can be buggy sometimes. I have no control over that. I tried to log off and log in and it worked fine. It could have been a number of things, including nothing to do with Ning, but more about the computer you were on. At any rate there is a bug report you can use and it will go directly to me and I can do what I can or you can contact Ning. The forum is for discussions and questions.

Thank you.
Krissy

Nichole said:
You can always contact Ning. They host the site and it's their social site platform WMZ uses anyhow. Complaining about it here with us won't solve the problem.

Brian V said:
See? That's way more helpful than trolling a noob. Thank you, Admin. :)
It has everything to do with a glitch in the browser and nothing to do with Ning. Same thing happened when a friend of mine used my computer to log into WMZ. Her account wouldn't log out. Simple clearing of cookies (which you should do periodically with your browser anyway for safety) had it working just fine.
I switched browsers. Not because of the site, but because I wanted to go back to Chrome; It has a customizable speed dial now! :D

Guess it was Firefox keeping me from logging off of the site. It's amazing to think that there are sites out there that STILL have problems with the Fox...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service