We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey everyone! I'm new to posting on the boards.

Last year when I was reading Nicole J. Georges' Invincible Summer Anthology, she had a part about working with Senior Citizens and teaching them how to make workshops.

I know the IPRC out of Portland does zine workshops with senior citizens on a regular basis and I was wondering if anyone else knew of any other organizations that do the same thing?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags: citizens, making, senior, workshops, zine

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! *waves*
I would love to see senior citizens at zine fests. I have nothing to add except that.
Me too. People with more life experience tend to have some pretty badass stories to tell.
yeah totally! what erin & sarah said <3

okay now have quick can we make some drama here? j/k
um, hannah, i hope your 'enthusiasm' made your cock feel bigger, sheesh....




; -)


Hannah Neurotica said:
yeah totally! what erin & sarah said <3

okay now have quick can we make some drama here? j/k
Hannah has a huge cock. I can personally attest to that. It brings engorged and throbbing to a whole new level. Stamina for days, y'all.

Billy Da Bunny said:
um, hannah, i hope your 'enthusiasm' made your cock feel bigger, sheesh....




; -)


Hannah Neurotica said:
yeah totally! what erin & sarah said <3

okay now have quick can we make some drama here? j/k
Maybe if most of them turned the music down. :)



Erin H said:
Welcome! *waves*
I would love to see senior citizens at zine fests. I have nothing to add except that.
I agree it would be fantastic to see more seniors at Zine fests but I'm looking for volunteers/groups that teach seniors how to make 'em

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

 

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service