We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Searching For Member----"Had Different Ideas"

I'm not sure if this is the right place to make the inquiry, but I'll risk it anyway.

A while back, in a forum discussion, there was a female zinester who alluded to "having different ideas" than most zinesters (though I don't remember if those were her exact words). I'm always curious about, and have some identification with people with "different" ideas (even though I may not share them).

She had a Latin name, and I think it was just a first name. I THINK it may have been JanMaria, who invited me to be "friends". (Unfortunately, I've tried repeatedly to add her, but I can't get the link to work. I've done it successfully with all my other friend requests).

I looked up JanMaria on "Members", but nothing came up. Am I doing something wrong, or did she leave WMZ? If she left, might it have been because she didn't or couldn't relate the WMZ community? It would be nice to contact her and do a trade with her---just to take a look at her "unusual ideas".

If anybody thinks they might remember the discussion I'm talking about and has better search skills than mine can find it, I'd appreciate it. Or if you've traded a zine with JanMaria and can tell me what it's about, that'd be interesting. But not urgent.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I might know the discussion you're talking about... did it have anything to do with photocopying or selling other people's zines? Was a bit of a hullaballoo, should still be in the archives somewhere.

Which is about as much help as I can give sorry, but yes.... different ideas are always interesting ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service