We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ok, the chat function here is awesome... but under and inefficiently used. This is truly a global site and that's a lot of time zones to parse! I don't want to be the one "in charge" of setting up chats but I think that someone should do something.

So, here's a forum discussion for others to set up chat times on their own terms and per their own timezones. I would also like to suggest that some chats have topics like: layout, distribution, zine events, selling zines in shops, favorite zines, etc.

So, who is going to step forward for the first one?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's really a great idea! If anyone dacides to be in charge of this, I'm definitely in. :)
I have too much on my plate to take on anything that resembles responsibility, lol! But I would definitely love too see this happen!!
I think anyone can just step up for one chat and set the time and be there as a sort of host at that time. that's how I did the first one. You should also let Krissy know and she will send a message out to everyone. Its cake!
I will definitely be up for hosting a chat... though this weekend is booked. Perhaps the following Sunday.... i will have to think of a good topic.

I will say from participating on other websites... online meetups work really well at Noon Pacific time on a weekend, generally.
I can do this...I dont sleep until around 5am G.M.T so I guess for the folks in the states would work out at a good time..Wwho will take control.
It's 12:24 pacific time so I think that makes it past 3 Eastern time. anyone up for the chat?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service