We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Has anyone made, or do you know of any zines written about Rocky Horror's subculture? I'm very curious, since I haven't been able to find any myself since I've been into zines. I have performed for several years with two different casts in the Chicago-land area, and no one in our scene can say they've ever seen any. Thanks!

Tags: Horror, Rocky

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There was one mentioned in the novel Perks of Being a Wallflower, but i've never seen one personally.
That is instantly what i thought of as well!

Derek Neuland said:
There was one mentioned in the novel Perks of Being a Wallflower, but i've never seen one personally.
It seems like there'd be a bunch but, come to think of it, I don't know that I've ever seen one either...
I read one over a year ago. It had red glittery lips on the cover. I'm pretty sure it was Just That Good zine, maybe issue 14. I'll take a look around for it.
got it. it's "the absolute pleasure" issue
here's the zinester's myspace

Sabrina said:
I read one over a year ago. It had red glittery lips on the cover. I'm pretty sure it was Just That Good zine, maybe issue 14. I'll take a look around for it.
Thanks so much!

Sabrina said:
got it. it's "the absolute pleasure" issue
here's the zinester's myspace
As a member of a local cast in NJ, I really SHOULD start a Rocky Horror zine of some sort. Hmm.
So, I know I'm TOTALLY late in the game... but... you're talking about my zine <3
So...I know *I* am now very late...But, do you have copies?? lol

Becca Darling said:
So, I know I'm TOTALLY late in the game... but... you're talking about my zine <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service