We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Has anyone made, or do you know of any zines written about Rocky Horror's subculture? I'm very curious, since I haven't been able to find any myself since I've been into zines. I have performed for several years with two different casts in the Chicago-land area, and no one in our scene can say they've ever seen any. Thanks!

Tags: Horror, Rocky

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There was one mentioned in the novel Perks of Being a Wallflower, but i've never seen one personally.
That is instantly what i thought of as well!

Derek Neuland said:
There was one mentioned in the novel Perks of Being a Wallflower, but i've never seen one personally.
It seems like there'd be a bunch but, come to think of it, I don't know that I've ever seen one either...
I read one over a year ago. It had red glittery lips on the cover. I'm pretty sure it was Just That Good zine, maybe issue 14. I'll take a look around for it.
got it. it's "the absolute pleasure" issue
here's the zinester's myspace

Sabrina said:
I read one over a year ago. It had red glittery lips on the cover. I'm pretty sure it was Just That Good zine, maybe issue 14. I'll take a look around for it.
Thanks so much!

Sabrina said:
got it. it's "the absolute pleasure" issue
here's the zinester's myspace
As a member of a local cast in NJ, I really SHOULD start a Rocky Horror zine of some sort. Hmm.
So, I know I'm TOTALLY late in the game... but... you're talking about my zine <3
So...I know *I* am now very late...But, do you have copies?? lol

Becca Darling said:
So, I know I'm TOTALLY late in the game... but... you're talking about my zine <3

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2016   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service