i'm finally putting pen to paper to create another (but new nonetheless) riot grrrl zine. i'm after submissions from all riot grrrls and boys anywhere in the world!
here's what i'm looking for:
articles/stories on any of the below topics:
* how you first discovered riot grrrl
* what riot grrrl means to you
* how riot grrrl has helped you and your grrrlfriends
* how has riot grrrl/feminism changed the world in your point of view
* important issues that still need to be fixed
* grrrl love
* stomping out grrrl hate
* being a grrrl in the punk rock scene
riot grrrl manifestas
grrrl bands in your area (if possible, include link to their site/myspace/facebook/etc.)
you're also welcome to include photos of you and your grrrlfriends to accompany your articles/stories!
all submissions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
deadline for issue #1 - 15th Jan 2011